Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this site you (the “Client”) are confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Use of this site or KitGuys’ services assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
“KitGuys” is defined as the sole trader operating under the name KitGuys.
- Prices disclosed in the online brochures are recommended retail prices. KitGuys reserves the right to apply additional charges related to delivery and any bespoke services.
- All of the products displayed are subject to availability and KitGuys reserves the right, at any time, to amend orders and prices in the event of changing business conditions including but not limited to changes in trade prices of any products or services provided by KitGuys’ suppliers.
- An order placed with KitGuys will only be processed once full and final payment is received from the Client.
- The Client may cancel any order placed within 24 hours by notice to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any orders cancelled within 24 hours will be refunded in full within 30 days of confirmation of the written cancellation request.
- KitGuys reserves the right to cancel a Client’s order. In the unlikely event this occurs KitGuys will refund any monies paid.
- Notwithstanding clause 4 and 8, in accordance with the government regulations of the United Kingdom, personalised clothing is not qualified for a refund once an order has been placed.
- In the unlikely event that any product purchased displays manufacturing faults, once notified by the Client, KitGuys will contact the relevant supplier(s) to request a replacement of the faulty products or, in the case where this is not possible, a full refund. KitGuys will pass on any replacement products or refunds provided by the supplier in return for the faulty products.
- KitGuys will bear the cost of any errors caused as a direct result of KitGuys, including but not limited to ordering incorrect quantities, products and services.
- Any information that the Client provides to KitGuys is used solely to verify the Client’s order and processing of payment. KitGuys will not pass on a Client’s contact information to any third party without prior written approval.